Feversham Education Trust is a multi-academy trust situated in Bradford, born out of the success of Feversham Academy.
Feversham Education Trust (FET) is relentless in its drive to provide outstanding education in a secure learning environment for all learners.
We are a not-for-profit organisation with the aim of providing quality support and challenge to ensure outstanding outcomes for all learners in our schools.
We are fully committed to ensuring that all learners in all our schools regardless of their background or starting points achieve their true potential.
Our school improvement model is bespoke, recognising that just as every single learner is unique so are our schools and communities.
By working together, aligned in our vision, values, trust and commitment there really is nothing we cannot achieve.
The Trust will achieve this by:
- Providing outstanding leadership and educational services that will improve the lives of young learners in our ever changing and complex society.
- Setting standards of excellence in teaching and learning through the implementation of a well-designed and bespoke curriculum.
- Having high expectations of all our learners in standards of achievement, behaviour and school attendance.
- Creating an environment that respects and values the dignity, integrity and special needs of all our learners regardless of age, race, religion and gender.
- Providing a caring and supporting environment for all our learners to develop academically, morally, spiritually and socially.
- Creating environments where quality relationships are developed between all who work and participate in the community.
- Creating an awareness, commitment and sense of responsibility amongst our learners with regards to local, national and global issues.